Saturday 17 September 2016

bullet journaling



Bullet journaling is hard as hell. You need to be good at sticking to things, have neat handwriting, and a super busy schedule.

That's what I thought at first. Despite not fitting into any of my perceived categories, I started anyways. There are definitely some  personal pros and cons but overall I enjoy my bullet journal


Pros and Cons

Pros:

  • Cheap-Sure you can go and spend lots of money on the best notebook, pens, and fine liners, but overall, you can just you have.
  • Customizable- in store-bought planners, there's always a couple features I never use... and features I wish were included.
  • Compact- obviously this depends on the size of your journal but one medium sized journal definitely is better than juggling a planner, notebook, and diary.
  • Stands out- when you're at your desk and you haven have everything you need to take care of in front of you, it may be easy to lose track of the little notes and reminders in your phone. When you have a physical journal in front of you, it stands out.
Cons:

  • hard work- granted, most of the work comes while constructing your journal, but some people may not be up for it.
  • Time consuming- once again, this tends to lessen after you get into a habit, but you still have to set aside time each day to go through
That's what I've found after about weeks of bullet journaling and now that I've started school, maybe my opinions will change. So far, despite my tendency to forget, my terrible handwriting, and my lazy side, I've found my bullet journal to be a great addition to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment